Division of Veterinary Services
The Division of Veterinary Services is responsible for the protection of animal and public health. We provide:
- veterinary medical services for livestock
- tagging micro-chipping, and registration services for all livestock and horses territory-wide
- assistance in livestock farmers’ animal management
- regulation for the import and export of all animals
- surveillance, training, monitoring, and mitigation of animal diseases
- impounding of stray animals
- promotion of animal welfare
We additionally provide various services to livestock producers in the territory including deworming sheep and goats, helping animals give birth, advising farmers on improving procedures, spraying cattle for ticks, certifying the health of poultry farms, and inspecting pets at the airport. We strive to build and maintain solid relationships with farmers, horse owners, and poultry owners to improve the health and welfare of the animal population in the Territory.
We encourage the following:
- Pet Bird and Poultry owners can register their birds by calling our office.
- Horse owners must register their horses and any changes in ownership with our office.
- Farmers should keep their contact and farm information up to date so as to take advantage of programs, training and other information from our office.
Office Number: 340-778-0998 ext. 252
Director of Veterinary Services: Bethany Bradford, DVM
340-778-0998 ext. 241
Office Manager: Ayanna Simon
340-778-0998 ext. 252